3. Use: We may use your information: to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website; for marketing purposes; targeted content in certain, specified instances. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages by emailing email@example.com.
4. Disclosure: We might disclose your information in the specific circumstances mentioned in this policy.
5. Limitation: We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites.
6. Your choices: You can turn off cookies in your browser; or You can opt-out of marketing communications with us.
7. Contact us: You can contact us with privacy-related questions at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Acceptance of terms: By using this website you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these terms.
9. Audience: This policy applies to all visitors to our website (`you` and `your`).
10. Purpose of this policy: We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information very seriously. The purpose of this policy is to describe the way we collect, store, use, and protect information that can be associated with a specific natural or juristic person and can be used to identify that person (`personal information`). Personal information:
10.1 includes certain information collected when you contact us (see below); and optional information that you voluntarily provide to us (see below).
10.2 excludes information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person; permanently de-identified information that does not relate or cannot be traced back to you specifically; and non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us and information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute Personal Information subject to protection under this policy.
11. Acceptance of terms: By using this website you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these terms.
12.1 On registration. Once you contact us on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us as you will provide us with personal information.
12.2 Collection from browser: We automatically receive and record internet usage information on server logs from your browser (`usage information`).
12.4 Web beacons: Our website may contain electronic image requests (called a `single-pixel gif` or `web beacon` request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Our web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any of your personal information. We merely use them to compile anonymous information about our website.
12.5 Recording calls: We will monitor and record telephone calls that you make to our call centre, unless you specifically request us not to.
12.6 Optional details: You may provide information on a voluntary basis (`optional information`). This includes content or product that you decide to upload or download from our website or otherwise use any optional features and functionality of the website.
12.7 Purpose for collection: We may use any optional information provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such optional information.
13. Consent to collection: We will obtain your consent to collect personal information: in accordance with applicable law; and at the time you provide us with any optional information.
14.2 Regulators: If you contact us regarding your experience with using any of our products, we may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
14.3 Law enforcement: We may disclose personal information if required: by a subpoena or court order; or to comply with any law.
14.4 Marketing purposes: We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
14.5 Employees: We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs.
14.6 Change of ownership: If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we may assign our rights to the personal information we process to a successor, purchaser, or separate entity. We will disclose the transfer on the website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
15. Security of personal information: Our hosting company will host our website in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
16. Retention of personal information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or you have consented to the retention of the record. During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information.