JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
8 Stage reverse osmosis purifier (The most popular Choice)
Features about this purifier:
Removes more than 98% of all harmful bacteria, viruses, and contaminants
Reverse Osmosis is the best way of water filtration in the world
Fits under the counter and keeps the countertop space open
The faucet is fully metal, modern, and stylish
Installation manual included
Filters are cost-effective
1 year warranty
Good to know:
- If your water pressure is below 3 bar then you will need a system with a booster pump on it.
- If your water pressure is above 6 Bar you would need a pressure reducing valve (pressure regulator) So the system does not burst.
- Reverse osmosis is particle separation, which means that it will wastewater. If you would like to save the water that is rejected you can let it out onto the garden.
- The system will only make water when water is used. When the water that was used is reproduced the system will shut off and there is no water going anywhere.
- With a 50 GPD membrane, you will receive around 200 liters per day. This means the system is making water at a rate of 8Liters per Hour. (This is why the tank is there for.
- The Pressure tank will have one inlet and outlet. The Tank will fill up and dispense water through the same inlet on top of the tank. (It has a bladder that will push the water out again)
Stages of filtration:
Stage 1: 5 Micron Polypropylene Sediment filter - Removes everything you can see with the naked eye. (Sand, worms, leaves)
Stage 2: Granule Activated Carbon Filter - Chlorine and Lime
Stage 3: 1 Micron Activated Carbon Block Filter - Chemicals and impurities
Stage 4: Full come Membrane 50 GPD - 0,0001 Micron. Removes everything bigger than 0,0001 of a micron, including viruses and bacteria.
Stage 5: Post Inline Carbon Filter - Gives water a great taste and neutralizes any odor
Stage 6/7: Mineral Ball and Stone Filter - It is used in many health products. It puts healthy minerals such as Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, and Magnesium back in the water.
Stage 8: Alkaline Filter
What do you get in the box!
- 8 Stage reverse osmosis purifier
- Tank 10 Liters (3.2 Gal) (Plastic or Steel They work the same)
- RO Pipe 5 Meters
- Connection fitting
- Blue shut off valve
- Luxury 3 lever faucet silver
- Sediment 5 Micron filter
- Granule activated carbon filter
- Activated carbon filter
- Membrane 50 GPD (+-200 Liters per day)
- Taste & Odor filter
- Filter housing spanner
- Installation manual
Purifier alone Size: W400 x D150 x H450mm
Pressure Tank Size: W280 x D280 x H370mm
Box Size of System: W430 x D330 x H560
Box Weight of System: 13Kg
Filter Maintenance on this purifier:
Every 10-12 Months
Price for Filters alone
Price of filters together
Sediment 5 Micron Filter
Granule Activated Carbon
Activated Carbon Block
Post Filter (Taste & Odor)
Every 3 - 5 Years
Membrane 50 GPD
|Back||Back to top|